3 Day Ed-Tech Micro-Internship
Work with an Ed-Tech Product Team to design, develop and deliver the content relevant to the product go-to-market offering
What to do?
- Research, Analyze and Filter the Best Content Sources and Content from various internet sources
- Content includes audio, video, animation and text sources
- Prepare Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) & Answers on designated Syllabus based Topics/Units
What is expected from the participants
- A minimum of 4-5 hours participation every day
- Quick Grasp on the 10th Grade Concepts
- Sharp Internet Browsing Skills
- Quick documentation of the Research Outcomes
- Scripting Knowledge is a plus but not mandatory
- Collaboration and Team Orientation
- Respect Product Confidentiality until Product Release
Perks & More
- Free SOIL Workshop/Training on “Design Thinking & Innovation Mindset”
- Participation Certificate of the Micro Internship
- Preferred Intern Candidature in the Future Labs (performance based)
- Scholarship at SOIL Campus Lab Programs
Who can Apply ?
- High Schoolers, Teachers, College and University Students with Strong Orientation and Fundamentals in 10th Grade Mathematics, General Science, Social Studies.