About the job
We are looking for Enterprise Automation Interns to join the team to work on Build, Launch and Operate with Test.
Intern should possess a genuine passion for technology and business, be highly analytical and articulate, have a strong command of software programming and a love for coding.
Must be a team player, well organised and also keen to take on responsibility. Demonstrate an entrepreneurial mind-set and have a high-degree of stamina to work within an ambitious and goal driven environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform Market Research, Empathy Exercises.
- Design Human-Centric Products in a Lean fashion.
- Agile Mode of Product Development.
- Leading the relationship with the relevant stakeholders involved in the innovative product/ service development process through meetings, call and emails.
- Front-end development, (HTML CSS JS) (Beginner to Intermediate)
- Should be familiar with creating dynamic web pages using HTML, CSS and JS.
- Basic knowledge on Database, like types of databases, differences, use-cases, and should have hands-on experience with at least one type of database.
- Work with APIs.
- Knowledge of Git based version control.
- Should be able to go through and understand documentation regarding any new programming language or framework and use it in development to build the required product.
- Should possess an ability to logically disintegrate the problem statement and integrate the solutions to provide a completed product.
- Basic knowledge or hands-on experience with React, Angular or Vue would be considered as an advantage (Optional)
- Immediate Availability.
- Access to a personal computer or laptop and an uninterrupted internet service.
- Problem solving attitude
- Interest for innovation, technologies, startups and entrepreneurship
- Rapid Learning and Implementation
- Honest and Respectful
- Good writing skills
- Global Exposure
- EQ & EI
- Self-Planning and Organization skills
- Communication Skills
- 3 months, Full Time (40 Hours/Week)
- 3 months, Part Time (20 Hours/Week)
- NA / Voluntary
- UnPaid (None of the Internship roles at IN-CUBE are paid. We consider these programs as Value Exchange Programs. Please make sure you consider this aspect for decision making before applying for the role.)
On Successful completion of the internship the intern will gain the following.
- Experience Letter.
- Hiring References for best performers.