About the job
Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements. As an Frontend Developer Intern you'll be responsible for Design, Build and Test Frontend modules to meet the Business Innovation needs.
Intern should possess a genuine passion for technology and business, be highly analytical and articulate, have a strong command of software programming and a love for coding.
Must be a team player, well organized and also keen to take on responsibility. Demonstrate an entrepreneurial mind-set and have a high-degree of stamina to work within an ambitious and goal driven environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- 6-8 hours participation every day is mandatory
- Respect Product Confidentiality until Product Launch
- Developing and maintaining highly responsive web applications.
- Creating production builds and managing deployment.
- Design, develop, and maintain code that meets requirements, is high quality, and performs efficiently and effectively to provide a great customer experience.
- Optimize application for maximum use and scalability.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering departments to understand company needs and devise possible solutions
- Working knowledge on creating Responsive Web Applications and Progressive Web Applications (PWAs).
- Experience with at least one SQL database and one NO SQL database
- Good hands-on experience with GIT or similar version control tools.
- Hands-on experience with working on RESTful APIs , webhooks, web sockets
- Basic experience working on cloud platform such as AWS / Azure / GCP
- Hands-on working experience with container technologies like Kubernetes or Docker (preferred).
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Quick documentation of the Research Outcomes
- Experience with Agile development practices.
- Problem solving attitude
- Interest for innovation, technologies, startups and entrepreneurship
- Rapid Learning and Implementation
- Honest and Respectful
- Create a Professional Network
- Mentorship from Industry Experts
- Global Exposure
- EQ & EI
- Self-Planning and Organization skills
- 2 months, Part Time (30 Hours/Week)
- NA / Voluntary
- UnPaid (None of the Internship roles at IN-CUBE are paid. We consider these programs as Value Exchange Programs. Please make sure you consider this aspect for decision making before applying for the role.)
On Successful completion of the internship the intern will gain the following.
- Experience Letter.