About the job
We are looking for Video Editor Interns to join the team for capturing, editing, and producing photos and videos for internal and external purposes. As video has become the best way for communicating company's messages on online platforms, your position will play an important role in our company's success.
Must be a team player, well organized and also keen to take on responsibility.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and oversee all technical aspects of video recording and editing
- Work with our creative teammates
- Regularly collaborate with the marketing team
- Follow the company's brand guidelines
- Present to senior management
- Develop an overall video brand messaging strategy
- Writing voiceover/commentary
- Suggesting or selecting music.
- Meet with clients to establish the desired feel and look for the video to be created
- Gather and transfer all forms of media into editing software and ensure each was updated in the correct format
- Operate computer editing systems and equipment used for video media and effects
- Establish a clear understanding of the storyline and purpose of the video's creation
- Create an initial proposed storyboard draft of the video to present to clients and receive approval before beginning to digitally alter video
- Improve video and sound quality using various video software
- Edit video to include preselected music, interviews, sound clips and other important aspects of the project
- Ensure the correct formatting and presentation for finalized videos according to client's specifications
- Proficient in Final Cut Pro X, Adobe After Effects
- Knowledge and a good understanding of motion graphics is preferred.
- BA/BS or similar degree
- A keen eye for detail and a critical mind
- Bachelor's degree in film editing or related degree is required
- Professional mastery of video and audio editing software and programs
- Ability to multitask and work toward several milestones on various projects simultaneously
- Creative experience in filmmaking and videography
- Ability to understand the desired outcome of a project when meeting with clients and the ability to bring them to life
- Experience editing various video projects and inserting sound effects, music and transitions
- Proficient in creating concept boards and other visual representations of planned edits for video projects
- Excellent communication skills are required to have a solid understanding of project scope and implementation
- Ability to collaborate well with other creative professionals to supply clients with top-notch finalized products
- Immediate availability.
- Problem solving attitude
- Interest for innovation, technologies, startups and entrepreneurship
- Rapid Learning and Implementation
- Honest and Respectful
- Good writing skills
- Global Exposure
- EQ & EI
- Self-Planning and Organization skills
- Communication Skills
- 3 months, Full Time (40 Hours/Week)
- 3 months, Part Time (20 Hours/Week)
- NA / Voluntary
- UnPaid (None of the Internship roles at IN-CUBE are paid. We consider these programs as Value Exchange Programs. Please make sure you consider this aspect for decision making before applying for the role.)
On Successful completion of the internship the intern will gain the following.
- Experience Letter.
- Hiring References for best performers.