SOIL Campus is committed to the task of cultivating a thriving and experiential learning community. Students in our program are required to conduct themselves in a manner that reflects this mission's spirit. Students are also required to adhere to each of the rules and regulations laid down by the SOIL Campus. Failure to follow is sufficient cause for removal from the program, as well as forfeiture of fees paid.
Unacceptable student behavior includes, but is not limited to:
- Unwillingness to comply with the guidelines or policies of SOIL Campus as set out in print and online media
- Unwillingness to cooperate with the mentor's parameters for the program requirements as set out in the syllabus, course description, or explained in the classroom
- Disturbance in teaching, learning, or even the sharing of ideas in the sessions
- Undesirable conduct or Breach of peace
- Dishonesty or misappropriation, either in the program sessions or in interactions with mentors, peers, and admin personnel;
- Physical abuse; harassment, intimidation, aggressive actions towards mentors, peers, or admin personnel
- Unapproved presence at programs or paid events without proper registration and exploitation of SOIL Campus resources
- Sexual misconduct of all forms
SOIL Campus reserves the right, at its discretion, to withhold registration from, or require withdrawal from the program of any student or applicant.