SOIL Campus, a Neo-Gen Varsity in making for the VUCA World.
SOIL promotes “ Learning by Problem Solving ” and designed a revolutionary 6D aka Hexathon Educational Model in-line with the Industry 4.0 & beyond.
We are building a Deep-Tech powered Global Problem Solving Hub for the 21st Century.
HRD and R&D go hand-in-hand at SOIL campus.
SOIL Campus thus cultivates "Design and Deep-Tech" Talent, Solutions and Leaders.
‘Create as if Nothing Existed Before’ - Our Philosophy
Our Create-to-Learn, Learn-to-Earn & Work-to-Learn streams reflect our philosophy by re-imagining and re-creating powerful Learning Experiences for the neo-generations who are all digital natives. ‘Our ‘Create-to-Learn’ Stream includes;
SOIL - GPS (Global Problem Solving)
- is our flagship program for aspiring Innovators, Problem Solvers, Startup Founders and Global Leaders - keen on creating higher value by solving problems at scale. (19yrs & above)
SOIL - DisruptIV Z
- a 100% scholarship driven program for those Gen Zs who can commit full-time towards 12 months of Design & Deep-Tech Innovation journey. (13-19 yrs only)
SOIL - PUPS (Pre-University Problem Solving)
- is a program is exclusively designed for Alpha-Z Innovators (8-18yrs). A meta-cognitive learning experience which will instill the nuances of Innovation, Problem Solving, Teamwork and Leadership to the participants.
Promoted by: IN-CUBE Digital Foundation
- SOIL intakes enthusiastic, passionate and committed individuals from Academia and Corporates who are willing to involve themselves in our labs for discovering and creating the applied AI Xperience and Knowledge across the life streams.
- We consider them as Value Exchange Programs.So IN-CUBE | SOIL does NOT offer any paid internships. Hence applicant(s) are requested to consider the voluntary commitment before applying to the role(s).
Role Description – CX Backend Developer:
- Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements. As a Backend Developer Intern, you'll be responsible for Design, Build and Test Backend modules to meet the Business Innovation needs.
- Intern should possess a genuine passion for technology and business, be highly analytical and articulate, have a strong command of software programming and a love for coding.
- Must be a team player, well organized and also keen to take on responsibility.
Duties and Responsibilities
- 6-8 hours participation every day is mandatory
- Respect Product Confidentiality until Product Launch
- Developing and maintaining highly responsive web applications.
- Creating production builds and managing deployment.
- Design, develop, and maintain code that meets requirements, is high quality, and performs efficiently and effectively to provide a great customer experience.
- Optimize application for maximum use and scalability.
- Hands-on experience in Python
- Knowledge of frameworks like REST
- Knowledge of SQL/NOSQL Databases
Good to Have Knowledge on:
- GIT or similar version control tools
- AWS / Azure / GCP
- Kubernetes or Docker
- Hexathon (6D Problem Solving) Training & Certificate from SOIL
- Professional Networking with SOIL Leadership & Partner ecosystem
- Mentorship from Industry Experts
- 2 months, Part Time (30 Hours/Week)
On Successful completion of the internship the intern will gain the following.
- Experience Letter