SOIL Campus, a Neo-Gen After School Campus for Mid & High-Schoolers for the 21st Century.
SOIL promotes “ Learning by Problem Solving ”and designed a revolutionary 6D aka Hexathon Educational Model in-line with theIndustry 4.0 & beyond.
We are building a Deep-Tech powered Global Problem Solving Hub for the 21st Century Children, who are Born Digital and Highly Ambitious by Nature.
HRD and R&D go hand-in-hand at SOIL campus.
SOIL Campus thus cultivates "Design and Deep-Tech" Talent, Solutions and Leaders.
‘Create as if Nothing Existed Before’ - Our Philosophy
Our Create-to-Learn, Work-to-Learn streams reflect our philosophy by re-imagining and re-creating powerful Learning Experiences for the neo-generations who are termed digital natives.
SOIL - PUPS (Pre-University Problem Solvers)- is our flagship program for aspiring Innovators, Problem Solvers, Startup Founders and Global Leaders - who plan to solve the Global Problems at Scale starting from their Mid & High School Age.
Promoted by: IN-CUBE DIGITAL FOUNDATION
About the job
- We are looking for Technical Writer Interns to join the team and prepare instruction manuals, how-to guides, journal articles, and other supporting documents to communicate complex and technical information more easily. They also develop, gather, and disseminate technical information through an organization’s communications channels.
- We consider them as Value Exchange Programs.So IN-CUBE | SOIL does NOT offer any paid internships. Hence applicant(s) are requested to consider the voluntary commitment before applying to the role(s).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Determine the needs of users of technical documentation
- Study product samples and talk with product designers and developers
- Work with technical staff to make products and instructions easier to use
- Write or revise supporting content for products
- Edit material prepared by other writers or staff
- Incorporate animation, graphs, illustrations, or photographs to increase users’ understanding of the material
- Select appropriate medium, such as manuals or videos, for message or audience
- Standardize content across platforms and media
- Collect user feedback to update and improve content
- bachelor’s degree in English or another communications-related subject
- Communication skills. Must be able to take complex, technical information and translate it for colleagues and consumers who have nontechnical backgrounds.
- Detail oriented. Create detailed instructions for others to follow. As a result, they must be detailed and precise at every step so that the instructions can be useful.
- Imagination. Must be able to think about a procedure or product in the way that a person without technical experience would think about it.
- Teamwork. Must be able to work well with others. They are almost always part of a team: with other writers; with designers, editors, and illustrators; and with the technical people whose information they are explaining.
- Technical skills. Must be able to understand and then explain highly technical information. Many technical writers need a background in engineering or computer science in order to do this.
- Writing skills. Must have excellent writing skills to be able to explain technical information clearly.
- Problem solving attitude
- Interest for innovation, technologies, startups and entrepreneurship
- Rapid Learning and Implementation
- Honest and Respectful
- Good writing skills
- Global Exposure
- EQ & EI
- Self-Planning and Organization skills
- Communication Skills
- 3 months, Full Time (40 Hours/Week)
- 3 months, Part Time (20 Hours/Week)
On Successful completion of the internship the intern will gain the following.
- Experience Letter.
- Hiring References for best performers.