SOIL Campus, a Neo-Gen After School Campus for Mid & High-Schoolers for the 21st Century.
SOIL promotes “ Learning by Problem Solving ”and designed a revolutionary 6D aka Hexathon Educational Model in-line with theIndustry 4.0 & beyond.
We are building a Deep-Tech powered Global Problem Solving Hub for the 21st Century Children, who are Born Digital and Highly Ambitious by Nature.
HRD and R&D go hand-in-hand at SOIL campus.
SOIL Campus thus cultivates "Design and Deep-Tech" Talent, Solutions and Leaders.
‘Create as if Nothing Existed Before’ - Our Philosophy
Our Create-to-Learn, Work-to-Learn streams reflect our philosophy by re-imagining and re-creating powerful Learning Experiences for the neo-generations who are termed digital natives.
SOIL - PUPS (Pre-University Problem Solvers)- is our flagship program for aspiring Innovators, Problem Solvers, Startup Founders and Global Leaders - who plan to solve the Global Problems at Scale starting from their Mid & High School Age.
Promoted by: IN-CUBE DIGITAL FOUNDATION
- SOIL intakes enthusiastic, passionate and committed individuals from Academia and Corporates who are willing to involve themselves in our labs for discovering and creating the applied AI Xperience and Knowledge across the life streams.
- We consider them as Value Exchange Programs.So IN-CUBE | SOIL does NOT offer any paid internships. Hence applicant(s) are requested to consider the voluntary commitment before applying to the role(s).
- Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements. As a Frontend Developer Intern, you'll be responsible for Design, Build and Test Frontend modules to meet the Business Innovation needs.
- Intern should possess a genuine passion for technology and business, be highly analytical and articulate, have a strong command of software programming and a love for coding.
- Must be a team player, well organized and also keen to take on responsibility.
Duties and Responsibilities
- 6-8 hours participation every day is mandatory
- Respect Product Confidentiality until Product Launch
- Developing and maintaining highly responsive web applications.
- Creating production builds and managing deployment.
- Design, develop, and maintain code that meets requirements, is high quality, and performs efficiently and effectively to provide a great customer experience.
- Optimize application for maximum use and scalability.
Skills Required: (Hands-on with)
- Progressive Web Applications (PWAs)
- HTML, CSS, LESS/SASS (preferable)
- RESTful API’s, webhooks, web sockets
- AWS / Azure / GCP
- Kubernetes or Docker
- SQL database and one NO SQL database
- GIT or similar version control tools
- Hexathon (6D Problem Solving) Training & Certificate from SOIL.
- Professional Networking with SOIL Leadership & Partner ecosystem
- Mentorship from Industry Experts
- 2 months, Part Time (30 Hours/Week)
On Successful completion of the internship the intern will gain the following.
- Experience Letter.